Employer is a the production company that produces the components for VOLVO, CAT and other famous heavy machinery brands.
Job name: CNC Machine Operator
- qualitative testing of manufactured elements
- measure using appropriate instruments
- load bars and steel elements to CNC milling machines
Łazy (Silesian district)
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 2 years. After that prolonged to next year.
Processing time: 4-6 months.
Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Hourly pay: 18 PLN/hour net
Workload available: up to 250-300 hour/month
10 hours per day / 6 days a week= 1,200 USD* per month
12 hours per day / 6 days a week= 1,445 USD* per month
Salary is paid out on a monthly basis.
Note: all USD amounts are subject to currency rates and are presented for indication purposes only.
- Free accommodation not far from the production factory
- Free accommodation not far from the factory
- Medical and social insurance
- 2-3 years experience working with CNC machines
- A conscientious approach to the duties performed
- Accuracy and diligence, speed and precision
- English language knowledge on high level (writing, speaking, reading)
ATTENTION: If you do not have experience with CNC machines, you can consider this vacancy, which does not require experience:
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in South Korea (ARC card holders).
Total expenses: 3,900 USD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- air-ticket to Poland
Other expenses: Polish visa fee (approximately 70 USD).
COVID-19 related expenses: In case there is statutory requirement for 10 days of quarantine upon arrival to Poland, accommodation in quarantine hostel is paid by worker. Approximate amount of 400 PLN. This measure is applicable only during COVID-19 restrictions.