Employer is a producer of fluid conveyance solutions, components and associated equipment for high pressure hydraulics.
Company was established in 1975 in Germany. Production in Poland runs from 2012. Company runs 12 offices and production facilities globally, including 9 location in Europe.
Today company has over 2,000 employees, with manufacturing and logistics facilities located in 14 countries throughout the world
Job name: CNC Machine Operator
- qualitative testing of manufactured elements
- measure using appropriate instruments
- load bars and steel elements to CNC milling machines
Mysłowice (Silesian district) and Radomsko (Łódzkie disctrict)
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 2 years. After that prolonged to next year.
Processing time: 4-6 months.
Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Training and trial period = 3 months.
Salary structure: base + overtime + bonus
Guaranteed minimum base salary for 5 days/8 hours: 3,000 PLN (800 USD)
Bonus and allowance addons:
- Overtime work +50% to hourly rate (hourly rate = 17.86 PLN/hour net)
- Saturday work +100% to hourly rate
- Night hours +3.20 PLN/hour
- 100% attendance bonus = 210 PLN
- Meal allowance: 5 PLN/day
Total monthly income:
Total salary will depend on how many evening and Saturday hours you use.
Regular earning with overtime is 1,100 – 1,300 USD.
Salary during training period: 15 PLN/hour
Contract duration: unlimited duration, work permit extended annually.
Contract type: Contract of Mandate during training period (hourly pay only). After that – regular employment contract (guaranteed base + hourly + bonus + allowance).
Salary is paid out on a monthly basis.
Note: all USD amounts are subject to currency rates and are presented for indication purposes only.
- Workers receive allowance for housing and pay to landlord directly. Housing is arranged by agency. Workers are free to select their own and use the allowance if the wish so.
- 26 days of paid annual leave
- Salary increase after 6, 9 and 12 months of work
- Bonus system for attendance and high performance
- Free accommodation not far from the factory
- Medical and social insurance
- No experience required. You will be trained
- A conscientious approach to the duties performed
- Accuracy and diligence, speed and precision
- English language knowledge on high level (writing, speaking, reading)
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in South Korea (ARC card holders).
Total expenses: 3,900 USD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- air-ticket to Poland
Other expenses: Polish visa fee (approximately 70 USD).
COVID-19 related expenses: In case there is statutory requirement for 10 days of quarantine upon arrival to Poland, accommodation in quarantine hostel is paid by worker. Approximate amount of 400 PLN. This measure is applicable only during COVID-19 restrictions.