Job name: General worker / Packer on food products processing and manufacturing
Responsibilities: manual sorting and packaging of different items and goods in various food processing and manufacturing plants:
- food products – raw chicken / turkey / pork /beef meat
- fish and seafood products, sushi etc.
- frozen vegetables, mix of fruits/vegetables, potato products, french fries, nuggets
- other frozen semi-finished food products on manufacturing lines (salades, sandwiches etc.)
- convenience products, such as nuggets, meat strips, sticks etc.
- sweets, cookies, bread etc.
Location: few locations around Poland
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Hourly pay: 18,30 PLN/hour gross (= 13,80 PLN/hour net)
Workload available: up to 10-12 hours/day, 6 days a week
10 hours per day / 6 days a week= 924 USD* per month
12 hours per day / 6 days a week= 1,045 USD* per month
Contract length: 2 years with prolongation option.
Disclaimer: all USD amounts are subject to currency rates and are presented for indication purposes only.
- Free accommodation, employee covers utilities only 80 – 150 PLN/month
- Full medical and social insurance
- Experience on similar job position is an advantage, but not a must
- Accuracy, meticulousness
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in UAE
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
- Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 2 years. After that prolonged to next year.
- Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
- Processing time: 3-6 months, subject to schedule of public services.
Total expenses: 14,300 AED. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- documents and related fees
- air-ticket to Poland
Other expenses: Polish Consular visa fee (approximately 70 USD), medical check.
COVID-19 related expenses: In case there is statutory requirement for 10 days of quarantine upon arrival to Poland, accommodation in quarantine hostel is paid by worker. Approximate amount of 400 PLN. This measure is applicable only during COVID-19 restrictions.