Location: Prague Capital area, Czech Republic
Employer is a cleaning agency specializing on industrial and office buildings management.
Cleaning public and service areas of office centers and industrial buildings.
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Hourly pay: 100 CZK/hour (4.23 USD*/per hour) net
Workload available: 250-300 hours/month
Estimated monthly income:
250 hours/month (6 days/10 hours) = 1109 USD/month
* USD equivalent is for indication only and is subject to currency exchange rates. Salary is paid in Czech Krowns.
Subsidized accommodation. Employee pays 150 EUR/month only (approx.3900 CZK/month).
Full medical and social insurance.
- Experience in industrial cleaning is an advantage
- Physical strength, hard-working track record
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English.
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in Taiwan, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
Czech Employee Card (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 1 year. After that prolonged to next year.
Total processing time: 4-5 months.
Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
Total expenses: 135,000 TWD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- work permit and application documents
- air-ticket to Czech Republic
- Czech visa fee 5,000 CZK (approximately 210 USD). Pain in cash in the Consulate.
- Cost of police clearance certificate and its translation/legalization in Czech Consulate – approximately 50 USD. Pain in cash in the Consulate.
- One-time cash payment for Czech Residence card 2,500 CZK (110 USD) upon arrival. Pain in cash to the labor office in Prague upon arrival.
Subject to official rates published on https://www.mzv.cz/taipei/en/visas_and_consular_information/how_to_pay_for_visas_and_other_consular/index.html