Location: Prague Capital area, Czech Republic
Employer is an outstaffing contractor to a producer of automotive spare parts. Its a global company producing car salon parts for brands like Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Skoda, Volkswagen, etc.
Products include the following: interior trims, trunk components, door panels, seat components, modules and consoles, etc.
Position: Injection Machine Operator.
Operate machine production of plastic parts, check quality, pack the product.
Products are parts of automobile salon panels.
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Hourly pay: 100 CZK/hour (4.07 USD*/per hour) net
Workload available: 250-300 hours/month
Sample salary calculation for various workload:
250 hours/month (6 days/10 hours) = 1015 USD/month
300 hours/month (6 days/12 hours) = 1220 USD/month
* USD equivalent is for indication only and is subject to currency exchange rates. Salary is paid in Czech Krowns.
- Free accommodation.
- Full medical and social insurance.
- Experience in machine operations in production of plastic products.
- Knowledge of injection machine operation
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English.
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in United Arab Emirates.
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
Czech Employee Card (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 1 year. After that prolonged to next year.
Total processing time: 4-5 months.
Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
Total expenses: 3,900 USD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- work permit and application documents
- air-ticket to Czech Republic
- Czech Consular visa fee, paid in cash in the Consulate. Subject to official rates published on https://www.mzv.cz/abudhabi/en/index.html
- One-time cash payment for Czech Residence card 2,500 CZK (110 USD) upon arrival. Paid in cash to the labor office in Prague upon arrival.
- Medical test.