Employer is a producer of poultry products in the Western part of Poland.
Cutting, boning and packaging of chicken meat (manually and with using special machines)– work on the production line
Sample video (for reference only): https://youtu.be/Vst1CrqWgLE
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Hourly pay: 12 PLN/hour
Workload available: 10-12 hours/day, 6 days a week
12 hours / 6 days = 935 USD*
Contract length: 2 years with prolongation option.
Accommodation: subsidized. Employee covers 150 PLN only (approx.40 USD per month)
Disclaimer: all USD amounts are subject to currency rates and are presented for indication purposes only.
SPECIAL WORK CONDITIONS
Lowe temperature in the production hall.
Night work possible/available
- Subsidized accommodation
- Full medical and social insurance
- Must be strong, resilient to cold, hard-working.
- Candidates must be healthy and physically fit for the job.
- Experience in butchery or meat production is an advantage, but not a must
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English.
- Medical checks: standard + salmonella and shigella.
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in Hong Kong and Macau.
VISA, PROCESSING TIME
Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 1 year. After that prolonged to next year by employer.
Processing time: 2-4 months.
Total expenses: 36,000 HKD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- documents and related fees
- travel expenses to visa application location
- air-ticket to Poland
Other expenses: Polish visa fee (approximately 70 USD).