A factory of upholstered furniture employing approximately 500 people.
Company with a long tradition and very high position on the market.
- cut out on the JUKI MO-6700 overlock
- sew upholstery sets on the DURKOPP ADLER 367 and DURKOPP 867 CLASSIC machines
Upholstering materials: fabrics, synthetic leather, genuine leather
SALARY AND CONTRACT
Salary: piecework system, 800-1000 USD* net, subject to productivity
Extra pay: possibility to work on weekends (additionally payable for work on Saturdays 50%, on Sundays 100%)
Workload available: 8-10 hours per day, up to 6 days/week.
Working time: 8 – 10 hours a day, one change (6:00 – 16:00),
Trial period: 2 weeks maximum. Hourly pay during trial period – 11 PLN/hour.
Disclaimer: all USD amounts are subject to currency rates and are presented for indication purposes only.
Type of contract: Employment contract (Umowa Prace), unlimited duration.
Salary is paid out on a monthly basis.
- Free accommodation
- Medical and social insurance
- Young and energetic team to work with
- Comfortable working conditions and the necessary tools for effective operation
- Experience in similar position
- Accuracy, meticulousness and sense of aesthetics
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in Emirates and Qatar.
VISA, RESIDENCE, PROCESSING TIME
Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency. Initial period – 1 year. After that prolonged to next year.
Processing time: 2-3 months.
Permanent residence: possible after 5 years of continuous stay.
Total expenses: 3,900 USD. What’s included:
- Placement fee
- air-ticket to Poland
Other expenses: Polish visa fee (approximately 70 USD).