Position: WOOD PROCESSING WORKER
Main duties: Wood processing using saws and other devices.
Location: Lowicz, Poland (European Union)
One shift 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
One shift 7am to 12pm,
Saturday Sundays and state holidays are off.
Type of contract: “Umowa zlecenie” (Mandate Contract)
Contract length: 3 years with extension
Employer is a manufacturer of playground equipment.
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Available workload: 200-250 hours per month
Hourly pay rate: PLN 12.00 net*, PLN 17 Gross per hour
The pay may rise with time and experience gained.
Estimated monthly pay*:
6 days/ 8 hours = 200 hours per month = 610 USD*
6 days/ 10 hours = 250 hours per month = 763 USD
* Salary and contract are in Polish Zloty currency. USD about is subject to exchange rate and is for indication only.
- Free accommodation, 20 min walk from production place.
- Full medical and social insurance.
- Polish work permit (long term). Arranged by employer and agency.
- Professional experience in carpentry and/or wood processing.
- Must be motivated and willing to work.
- Each candidate should be able to communicate in English.
WHO CAN APPLY
Applicants who currently reside and work in Taiwan.
Total expenses: 120,000 TWD. What’s included:
– Placement fee
– air-ticket to Poland
– Travel expenses to visa application Consulate
Other expenses (not included): Polish visa fee (approximately 70 USD).